About


Lauren McEntee, 21. I blog about beauty, fashion, lifestyle and more! My passions are dance, makeup, clothes, television and film, food and cats.

Social



Lolocola
Powered by Blogger.
Monday 14 September 2015

Kiko Intensely Lavish Lipstick Review and Swatches (Shade 04 Mild Sangria)

Kiko Intensely Lavish Lipstick Review and Swatches (Shade 04 Mild Sangria)

Back when I was in Transition Year I went on a trip to Italy with my school.  It was then that I discovered Kiko cosmetics.  I bought a few products from them back then and I loved every single one of them.  I think you can order from them online but I never bothered, but I did always want to try more of their makeup.  Needless to say, when I booked my holiday to Rome this year I knew that I would be making a trip to Kiko while I was there.

I didn't end up going in until the last day of our holiday so I didn't have much money left to spend, and to be honest, I didn't really see anything else that I desperately needed (more like "wanted"...), so in the end I just bought one lipstick. 

The first thing I love about the Kiko Intensely Lavish Lipstick is the packaging.  It comes in a gorgeous gold tube which has a magnetic closing instead of the regular click type.  I think the packaging is what drew me to this lipstick in the first place.

The formulation of this lipstick is nice and creamy, but it dries to an almost matte finish.  It feels lovely to apply and doesn't drag at all, and it's not a bit drying.  Unfortunately it does start to bleed slightly after a while, even when I wear a good lip liner under it.

The shade I bought is 04 Mild Sangria which is a rich, cool toned red.  For some reason I thought it was more of a reddish-berry than a full on red when I swatched it in the shop, but I don't mind because I still love the colour it actually is.  (By the way, this is actually the second time I've accidentally bought a red lipstick thinking it was more purple or pink than it actually is.  I think I have a problem.) 


Kiko Intensely Lavish Lipstick Review and Swatches (Shade 04 Mild Sangria)


Kiko Intensely Lavish Lipsticks are only €6.90 and are available in 6 colours.  You can buy them here.
(Note: I've just looked up this shade on the Kiko website and it doesn't look as red there as it does in person, so I would definitely recommend going by bloggers' swatches of their products instead of the pictures on their website if you are planning on ordering anything.)


If you liked this post and would like to see more, follow me on Bloglovin' or like my Facebook page!


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search