About


Lauren McEntee, 21. I blog about beauty, fashion, lifestyle and more! My passions are dance, makeup, clothes, television and film, food and cats.

Social



Lolocola
Powered by Blogger.
Monday 21 September 2015

Essence Longlasting Lipstick Review

Hey guys, this week's post is a super quick review of one of my favourite products - Essence Longlasting Lipsticks.

Essence Longlasting Lipstick Review

These are my favourite lipsticks next to MAC.  I only have two shades at the moment (07 Natural Beauty and 14 Adorable Matt!) but I definitely plan on buying more soon.  They're great value, longlasting, non-drying, they don't bleed or feather and the colours are vibrant and opaque.  I have used more expensive lipsticks that aren't as good as the Essence Longlasting Lipstick collection.

Essence Longlasting Lipsticks are only €2.89 each and are available to buy in most Penneys stores.


Have you tried Essence lipsticks yet?


If you liked this post and would like to see more, follow me on Bloglovin' or like my Facebook page!


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search