About


Lauren McEntee, 21. I blog about beauty, fashion, lifestyle and more! My passions are dance, makeup, clothes, television and film, food and cats.

Social



Lolocola
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday 17 May 2015

W7 In The Mood Review

W7 In The Mood Natural Nudes Eyeshadow Palette Urban Decay Naked Basics Dupe Review

The W7 In The Mood eyeshadow palette is supposed to be a dupe for Urban Decay's Naked Basics palette.  I don't own the Naked Basics palette so I can't compare the two but I thought I would do a stand alone review of this W7 palette as I was quite impressed by it.

Like all W7 products, the In The Mood eyeshadow palette is great value.  I bought mine in a little shop in George's Arcade, Dublin for €5.90.  It is available from Cara Pharmacy for €4 but there is also a delivery charge.  I think there a several pharmacies around Ireland that sell W7 so I would recommend checking online to find out where your local stockist is before ordering online and paying a delivery charge.

The palette contains five matte shades and one shimmery shade which is perfect for highlighting.  There is a picture on the back of the tin that is supposed to be an indicator of the colours but it is completely inaccurate so I would recommend opening the tin to have a look before purchasing if possible.  The colours are perfect for creating a natural everyday look or a smoky eye for an evening or nighttime look.

W7 In The Mood Natural Nudes Eyeshadow Palette Urban Decay Naked Basics Dupe Review

You can definitely tell that this isn't a high end product.  There is quite a bit of fallout from the eyeshadows.  The packaging is supposed to be similar to that of the Urban Decay Naked palettes but there is a big difference between them.  The packing of the W7 palette is quite bulky but is also lightweight which makes it feel like a cheaper product.  There is also no mirror inside.  Luckily the eyeshadows themselves are good quality.  The colour payoff is great (when using an eyeshadow primer), the shadows are very blend-able and last all day when applied.

The W7 In The Mood Natural Nudes eyeshadow palette is a great product.  It's a bargain and I think it's a good palette to have even if you already own the Naked Basics or similar high end eyeshadow palettes as it's perfect for throwing into your handbag.  I think I'll pick up W7's In The City or one of their full sized eyeshadow palettes soon.












Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search