About


Lauren McEntee, 21. I blog about beauty, fashion, lifestyle and more! My passions are dance, makeup, clothes, television and film, food and cats.

Social



Lolocola
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday 24 May 2015

Skin Care Routine (Combination Skin)


Combination Skincare Routine

So today I thought I'd write a blog post about my current skincare routine.  While I don't and probably never will have perfect skin, the skincare routine I'm using at the moment has definitely improved my skin.  I have combination skin so I'm prone to both dry and oily patches.  Before I started this particular skincare routine I seemed to have two or three spots at any given time but now I only occasionally get spots.

Morning


In the mornings I use the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel for Oily Sensitive Skin (€14.49/£11).

La Roche-Posay Effaclar

I apply this using my No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Brush (€33/£24.95).



Every second day I then use the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo + Anti Blemish Cream (€17.99/£11.62).  If my skin is going through a bad patch I use this daily.


My skin has cleared up significantly since I started using this combination of La Roche-Posay Effaclar products and I would definitely recommend this range to anyone who suffers from oily, blemish prone skin.

Next I moisturise using Simple's Clear Skin Oil Balancing Moisturiser (€5.99/£4.27).  This is a lovely, light moisturiser that mattifies the skin.

Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Moisturiser


Night


My night time routine is really quick and basic because I'm always wrecked by the time I get around to skin care.

I start off with Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water (400ml for €6.29/£4.19) to remove my makeup and cleanse my skin.  I love this product.  Before finding this I used to use the La Roche-Posay Physiological Micellar Solution (200ml for €15.99/£11).  The Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water is a fraction of the price but is just as good - I compared the ingredients in both before switching and they are the exact same!  It's great at removing makeup, including eye makeup as it's suitable for sensitive skin.  It even works on Benefit's They're Real mascara, which anyone who has used it knows is impossible to remove!

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

Finally I moisturise using Simple's Kind to Skin Vital Vitamin Night Cream (€6.99/£5.99).  

Simple Kind to Skin Vital Vitamin Night Cream


If you're looking to make any changes to your skincare routine or to try any of these products, now is the perfect time as Boots currently have a 3 for 2 offer on selected skincare products, including all of the products featured in this post.


Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin': https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/lolocola-13930887

And like my page on Facebook: https://facebook.com/lolocolaa


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search