About


Lauren McEntee, 21. I blog about beauty, fashion, lifestyle and more! My passions are dance, makeup, clothes, television and film, food and cats.

Social



Lolocola
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday 2 May 2015

April Favourites

  
April Favourites

 



Miss Dior Eau de Parfum by Dior, €63.50 - €124.50


I got this perfume for my 20th birthday back in January so it's technically not an April favourite since it's been one of my favourite products for the past 4 months!  But since this is my first ever monthly favourites post I thought it deserved a mention.  This is probably the most 'grown up' fragrance I own and I love it.  I instantly feel more glamorous after spraying some of this on and I've definitely been neglecting the rest of my perfume collection since getting Miss Dior.

Miss Dior perfume


D'Fluff Strawberry Shaving Soap by Lush, €6.70 - €12.15


Made with fresh strawberries and Fairtrade organic cocoa butter this shaving soap smells amazing and leaves your skin super soft and smooth.  Another great product from Lush!

Lush D'Fluff Strawberry Shaving Soap


Creamy Madly Dreamy Body Lotion, €6 and Blissful Mistful Fragranced Body Mist, €9.50 by Zoella Beauty


The Zoella Beauty range is great value and all of the packaging is gorgeous.  The body lotion is enriched with Vitamin E, aloe and Shea butter.  It smells lovely and is deeply moisturising.  The body mist has the same light, fresh fragrance.  It's perfect for days when you don't want to wear a proper perfume but still want to smell nice.  I think it would also be perfect for young teens as an alternative to perfume as it has a lighter fragrance and is pocket friendly too.  The Zoella Beauty range is available in Penneys/Primark.

Zoella Body Lotion and Blissful Mistful Body Spray


MAC Miley Cyrus Viva Glam Lipstick, €19.50


This has been my favourite lipstick this month.  It's the perfect colour for Spring/Summer.  Read my full review here.

MAC Miley Cyrus Viva Glam Lipstick


Sunglasses from Penneys/Primark, €3


I've been admiring round sunglasses from afar since last summer but never bought a pair because I didn't think they would suit my face shape.  However, when I saw this pair in Penneys for only €3 I couldn't resist.  Luckily I love them and I feel fab whenever I wear them.

Penneys Primark Sunglasses

 I also picked up a case for them which was also €3.  It looks gorgeous but most importantly it keeps my sunnies safe and clean when they're in my bag.

Penneys Primark Sunglasses Case

Penneys Primark Sunglasses Case



Have you been loving any products in particular this month?  Let me know in the comments!











Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search